The automatic Mains Failure Panel (AMF panel) is the shortened form of the Auto Mains Failure panel, An AMF Panel can also call be called an Automatic Transfer Switch. Automatic Mains Failure panels are installed as part of an automatic generator installation. The AMF is connected to the generator set to power control the operational functions. AMFs are most commonly used in the systems that required automatic from Mains supply to DG supply and other similar applications.
Manual / Semi Auto / Fully Auto AMFs.
Microprocessor-based Controller with a high degree of customization, which can be configured to meet the Clients requirements.
AMF Panel Technical Features
AMF Panel Construction Details
- Modular / Non- compartmentalized construction.
- Panel structure with MS CRCA/SS.
- Indoor / Outdoor type Structure.
- Single front/double front Operated.
- Provision for Extensible for future use.
- Provision of Rubber Gaskets to meet IP requirements like IP-42/52/54/55/65.
- Arrangement for heat dissipation by means of Exhaust Fan or Lowers.
AMF Panel Pre Treatment And Painting
- Three Tank / Seven Tank Pre treatment process
- Final paint shade as per IS or client specifications
- Synthetic Enamel / Epoxy based primer / Powder coating as per customer’s requirement
AMF Panel Bus Bar Arrangement & Cable Alley
- Electrical Grade Aluminum / Copper Busbar
- Main busbar chamber at top/bottom of the Panel
- Separate chamber for vertical dropper
- Busbar System design on basis of continuous Current rating and Fault level withstand capacity
- Allowable temperature rise as per IS 8623 or as per specifications
- Busbar supports of SMC/DMC Material
- Top / Bottom cable entry. Detachable gland plate for cable entry
AMF Panel Assembly & Wiring
- Selection of components from Approved / Reputed vendor list as per Approved Drawing
- Design of Internal Layout for optimum usage of space
- Internal wiring with 660/1100 v Grade PVC coated stranded Copper Flexible Wires
- Crimping Lugs are used for internal Connections / Terminations
AMF Panel Quality Assurance & Control Systems
- Inspection of Fabrication structure for dimension as per approved G.A. drawing
- Inspection of Painting / Powder coating